On 2/18/2023 at 9:18 PM, Odd Duck said:

How big are the babies supposed to be?  I would think at least the size of baby mysteries or bigger?  How big are the wizards now?  Are they still young for breeding?  Don’t they get almost 2”?  I know the Japanese trapdoor snail babies came out surprisingly large.  At least the size of about week old mysteries.

Only 3 of them show minimal growth since I got them. One passed a month or so after I got them so only 6 left and it made me think old age. 
I would guess the babies should be as large as Piano snail babies. I’ve seen what I thought were babies with no shell but I really don’t know. 

On 2/18/2023 at 8:43 PM, Guppysnail said:

Only 3 of them show minimal growth since I got them. One passed a month or so after I got them so only 6 left and it made me think old age. 
I would guess the babies should be as large as Piano snail babies. I’ve seen what I thought were babies with no shell but I really don’t know. 

Hopefully you’ll get some babies soon.  They should come out shells and all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My Badis were unimpressed with the terra cotta. They hid during bright light times in the worst places all clumped together. So I got this. I figured it would be shady. They are LESS impressed with it. My Aspidora seem to think it is their personal playground though chasing each other I. And out of the holes. 

49DE1689-BAF7-406D-BD6C-77700F94B265.jpeg

0278F14E-AFB9-4DFA-A70D-E2D2E7D718D7.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/22/2023 at 11:09 AM, Chick-In-Of-TheSea said:

At least someone likes it!

This is what EJ’s scarlet badis tank looks like

I tried leaf liter with the Badis badis. The Aspidora are such circus clowns all they did was break apart and float everywhere all the time. 

Edited by Guppysnail
  • Confused 1