Cure for MTS?

Cleveland M

On 8/17/2022 at 2:37 AM, Flumpweesel said:

Learning that it's ok to throw some plants rather than perpetually propagate, might take some pressure off. 

Good work on the live food production can't say that side appeals to me.

I failed to stay with one tank but I can't get many without moving house. Good luck.

I know right?!  It’s soooo hard to throw out water sprite, duckweed etc.  

• Like 1

My MTS has stalled at 3 tanks, but the 14G cube only serves as a water reservoir for the ATO to the 20L. For one, I have run out of space on top of the dedicated shelf. Secondly, I rather try improving the two planted tanks little by little than have to deal with a mess of many tanks. Third, I do not enjoy water changes, and two tanks are enough work to stay consistent. But I admit, I have been eyeing the cube recently asking myself, how to plant or stock it should I decide I do not need the automatic top off system. 

OK I am probably a dead man. I bought all the stuff to build the rack however... A group I'm in just got a post for garage cleanout. 2 40gal breeders 1 55gal 1 10 gal and tons of equipment for $100. OTW to pick it up and I'm sure I'm sleeping on the couch tonight.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

On 8/20/2022 at 7:17 PM, Cleveland M said:

OK I am probably a dead man. I bought all the stuff to build the rack however... A group I'm in just got a post for garage cleanout. 2 40gal breeders 1 55gal 1 10 gal and tons of equipment for $100. OTW to pick it up and I'm sure I'm sleeping on the couch tonight.

Sorry. I find preemptive flowers and chocolate a couple weeks in advance, followed by 2 week of groveling …..  ah who am I kidding. I live on the couch