Cure for MTS?

Cleveland M

On 8/20/2022 at 7:58 PM, redfish said:

I would have picked that up also 🤣

IKR There was just no way to pass that up and I have just cleared out space by building the rack in living room. Only way I could get more now would be to totally rearrange the bedroom and put tanks there. Considering I now have 4 new tanks to cycle, scape and, stock I may be cured for now.

At least until next month (looking at calendar)

• Love 1

I had a real problem…still do 😬 I ended up consolidating several small tanks to two 75g and then got myself a big 125g…I find I really enjoy the bigger tanks more and they’re a lot less work than the 20g and smaller ones….I still have a few of those but tending to the bigger ones really helped curb my itch!

• Like 2

On 8/20/2022 at 8:38 PM, MattHasMTS said:

I had a real problem…still do 😬 I ended up consolidating several small tanks to two 75g and then got myself a big 125g…I find I really enjoy the bigger tanks more and they’re a lot less work than the 20g and smaller ones….I still have a few of those but tending to the bigger ones really helped curb my itch!

That is something to consider. For me it would probably be a 125 above two 40 breeders. Planning out the scapes and then replanning a time or two would be fun too. But, then I would have a bunch of empty 20's so eventually...........

On 8/21/2022 at 9:17 AM, Cleveland M said:

OK I am probably a dead man. I bought all the stuff to build the rack however... A group I'm in just got a post for garage cleanout. 2 40gal breeders 1 55gal 1 10 gal and tons of equipment for $100. OTW to pick it up and I'm sure I'm sleeping on the couch tonight.

Tyler Durden: "His name...was Cleveland M."
Fish Club members: "His name...was Cleveland M."

Flowers and chocolates are good, but for this advanced level of MTS, I'm leaning toward all that AND a spa day.

Good luck, from all members of Fish Club!

addendum: For an indoor pond, add one romantic dinner at a nice restaurant and dancing (good addition but not 100% necessary unless you want more than one pond)

In the UK a lot of LFS are based at garden centres often incorporating nice restaurants (or at least darn good tea and cake). It like they know what's happening at home.

Big hint don't question the flower choices until the fish are literally in the bag.

I've got people to drive me to nice out of town LFS on the cake assurance alone. And it's silly not to check out the fish while we're here isn't it. 😜

On 8/21/2022 at 1:57 AM, Ken Burke said:

ah who am I kidding. I live on the couch

It's nearer the fish isn't it.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for suggestions.

Spoiler

Thanks for the suggestions. Do you know What is good essay writing service? The best essay writing service is the one through which you complete your project very well and you are given the best service for every topic. I will suggest you this https://www.topessaywriting.org/samples/future-plan post for the best essay writing service. Because on this page you are not charged any fee, you can learn Essay writing for free and you can write your project on any topic.

Edited by BrendaTallent