Hardscape suggestions??

FriendlyLoach

On 10/2/2021 at 8:26 PM, Cisa said:

What kind of livestock (if any) are you planning to put in here? I love the kind of flowing tentacle look you've got going! It's charmingly ominous

I'm thinking a bichir and some angelfish. I am not sure on the bichir though, as I am not sure if the tank is big enough. It is a 55 gallon. 

On 10/3/2021 at 12:02 AM, FriendlyLoach said:

I'm thinking a bichir and some angelfish. I am not sure on the bichir though, as I am not sure if the tank is big enough. It is a 55 gallon. 

Oooo angels could look really cool in there with all their angles and lines. This could be a fantastically visually intense scape 😍

• Thanks 1

First thought:  Add substrate and call it a day!

Second thought: Rotate the whole piece clockwise towards the left rear corner.  You might want to pick up a little more space in the foreground.  As @Hobbit said "make sure you like how it looks from all the angles you’ll see it when it’s setup".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I would remove the piece leaning up against the upper left corner. If you can't, and it's attached to another piece - you're good. 

Agree with others. Mix in some plants intertwined with that wood, and you've got a really good scape!

• Like 2