Wonder Woman Themyscira 14g cube

On 9/29/2021 at 8:47 AM, GameCzar said:

Who's gonna step up and do Supes!?  

I was planning out a themed tank, it was based around using black light for a certain affect I was going for. I posted a thread.          “ favorite aquascape? “ And @Odd Duckmentioned this thread. After reading through this I’m not scratching the black light idea because it can be added later. But had to refigure my budget to do what I was inspired to do by this thread. It is gonna use my original idea minuses the black light but add so much more. So obviously it will be superhero themed. Which one??? All materials are ordered, should have it up and running by Sunday night!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

On 11/4/2021 at 3:36 PM, Atitagain said:

I was planning out a themed tank, it was based around using black light for a certain affect I was going for. I posted a thread.          “ favorite aquascape? “ And @Odd Duckmentioned this thread. After reading through this I’m not scratching the black light idea because it can be added later. But had to refigure my budget to do what I was inspired to do by this thread. It is gonna use my original idea minuses the black light but add so much more. So obviously it will be superhero themed. Which one??? All materials are ordered, should have it up and running by Sunday night!!!

I can't wait to see it! 

• Love 1

• 1 month later...