Wonder Woman Themyscira 14g cube

On 9/28/2021 at 8:58 PM, ARMYVET said:

@GameCzar and @TheCzarista this is absolutely just incredible.  I love it!  The thought, the plan and the execution was simply amazing!! 
Would you be offended if I put together a Batman tank? I don’t want to steal an idea but with permission it’s not stealing😜

I wouldn't be offended at all, that would be amazing! 

• Love 2

On 9/28/2021 at 8:58 PM, ARMYVET said:

@GameCzar and @TheCzarista this is absolutely just incredible.  I love it!  The thought, the plan and the execution was simply amazing!! 
Would you be offended if I put together a Batman tank? I don’t want to steal an idea but with permission it’s not stealing😜

Please do!  I'd love to see it 🙂 

• Love 1

On 9/29/2021 at 9:06 AM, Torrey said:

I was out of daily reactions by 5:15 am today 🤣🤣🤣

A new record! 

WOW.....you really need to sleep !!!

On 9/29/2021 at 8:47 AM, GameCzar said:

Who's gonna step up and do Supes!?  

I can tell you that Batman and Green Lantern are mine!!!  

The Christian Bale Batman of course!!  The Greatest Batman of All time! 

• Like 2

On 9/29/2021 at 10:05 AM, Guppysnail said:

Agree but Lewis Wilson was the most humorous POW SMACK BAM 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

😲😲😲

How old do you think I am.....That was 1940's batman....just a wee bit before my time....and by wee bit I mean by 30 years!😱

But yes he was the most comedic of the batmen!

My actual watching time started with Adam West!

• Like 1

On 9/29/2021 at 10:27 AM, GameCzar said:

I'm partial to Michael Keaton, but mostly because of the first Burton flick.   But I still think Mark Hammill was better than Jack. 

Keaton was ok...Burton did a great job on that movie.  If your reffering to Mark Hammill as the voice of the joker in the animated series...I have to absolutely agree. He is the Very best voice the Joker has ever had.

As far as physical actor playing the joker.....Heath Ledger for me will hold that title forever!

• Like 1

On 9/29/2021 at 9:35 AM, ARMYVET said:

Keaton was ok...Burton did a great job on that movie.  If your reffering to Mark Hammill as the voice of the joker in the animated series...I have to absolutely agree. He is the Very best voice the Joker has ever had.

As far as physical actor playing the joker.....Heath Ledger for me will hold that title forever!

Exactly, it wasn't that Keaton was the best Batman really,  I thought he was better at being Bruce than Batman, but the movie was just great.    And yes, Mark's voice is what I meant.   Just outstandingly insane!

• Like 1

On 9/29/2021 at 10:20 AM, ARMYVET said:

😲😲😲

How old do you think I am.....That was 1940's batman....just a wee bit before my time....and by wee bit I mean by 30 years!😱

But yes he was the most comedic of the batmen!

My actual watching time started with Adam West!

GEEZ I’m not as old as dirt either..unless you ask my niece and nephew🤣 I started with Adam West too. 🤪

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 9/29/2021 at 10:38 AM, GameCzar said:

Exactly, it wasn't that Keaton was the best Batman really,  I thought he was better at being Bruce than Batman, but the movie was just great.    And yes, Mark's voice is what I meant.   Just outstandingly insane!

Yes Keaton portrayed Bruce Wayne very well for the story written.  Even Jack Nicholson played the Joker admirably and at the time they were considered to be the bar all others were measured.....Until Bale and Ledger came in and now that bar I believe is set so high that it will be exceptionally tough to beat.  

I was upset when they went with Ben Affleck ...I just didnt think he was Batman Material. He was watchable but not enjoyable.

The new guy they got to play Batman ... Robert Pattinson makes we almost puke in my mouth when I think about it🤢

• Haha 1

On 9/29/2021 at 10:11 AM, ARMYVET said:

Yes Keaton portrayed Bruce Wayne very well for the story written.  Even Jack Nicholson played the Joker admirably and at the time they were considered to be the bar all others were measured.....Until Bale and Ledger came in and now that bar I believe is set so high that it will be exceptionally tough to beat.  

I was upset when they went with Ben Affleck ...I just didnt think he was Batman Material. He was watchable but not enjoyable.

The new guy they got to play Batman ... Robert Pattinson makes we almost puke in my mouth when I think about it🤢

Im with you, Affleck did better than I expected, but nothing special.   I don't even want to think about Pattinson!   What were they thinking?

• Love 1

I have such a hard time with themed tank builds - I think they're cool, but I always get incredibly impatient and rush them! This is very well done, and I think it appeals to people who're fluent in nerd-speak and also people who just like fish.

I don't care if you like comics or not, invisible jets and lemon plecos are cool!

• Love 1

On 9/29/2021 at 4:34 PM, Chris said:

I have such a hard time with themed tank builds - I think they're cool, but I always get incredibly impatient and rush them! This is very well done, and I think it appeals to people who're fluent in nerd-speak and also people who just like fish.

I don't care if you like comics or not, invisible jets and lemon plecos are cool!

Thank you!  I tried to do exactly that,  I wanted a tank that comic nerds would appreciate the references but that non comic people would just like the tank for the visual

• Like 3