Dollar Per Gallon Sale!

Brandy

Some lovely internet person pointed out to me that Petco is doing their dollar per gallon sale NOW. Online.

And if you do a online order and pick up in store, you get an additional 10% off.

Just in case anyone here would be interested in some new tanks...Sorry if this is not the right place to put this. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

On 7/14/2020 at 6:18 PM, Daniel said:

Yes! I picked up a 40 gallon breeder for $40. I bet Petco paid much more than $40 for that tank. It was just what I needed for a school of baby discus.

Discus in 40 gallon breeder from Petco.jpg

I Love the use of your tool chest. 

On 7/14/2020 at 8:18 PM, Daniel said:

Yes! I picked up a 40 gallon breeder for $40. I bet Petco paid much more than $40 for that tank. It was just what I needed for a school of baby discus.

What are you controlling/monitoring with your Neptune? 

6 minutes ago, MickS77 said:

What are you controlling/monitoring with your Neptune? 

I am monitoring the pH and temperature and conductivity in the 40 gallon baby discus tank. I have second pH and temp probes and I rotate those among the other tanks that are within reach of the probe cables. I am not using it to controller anything currently other than heaters. A while back I used to use the Neptune to dose phosphoric acid into my 500 gallon freshwater tank when I was trying to get Heckel discus to breed. I kept the pH mid 4 and the Heckel's seemed to like it but I never had a pair lay eggs.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Ryo Watanabe said:

Dang, dollar per gallon sale must be awesome! Does it happen randomly or are there set dates? We don’t have such a sale here in Japan 😅

PetCo (big chain store) does it two or three times a year, but I don't think the dates are set.

Edited by Mikeg
more info

On 7/14/2020 at 6:35 PM, Wel-Don Tanks said:

Did anyone else raid their local Petco yet for the sale?  I am adding 7 new tanks to the fish room this weekend.  And I picked up the final 20 long I needed to attempt to recreate Master Breeder Dean's fry system.  Going to be a good weekend!

109102511_296132225075238_3125616685178265644_n.jpg

I wanted to but i'm about to move and I have already hit my tank limit from my gf for our new apartment, so I'll be living vicariously through your y;outube until my first house