Aquashella anyone?

I would like to attend another one. I went to the one in Dallas in 2019 and had great time. It was the first fish event of any kind that I had been to. I went all 3 days and spent most of my time there at the talks being given which were very much catered to hobbyists. It was pretty cool to me to view all the shrimp entered into the shrimp contest, the first time I saw a live purple neo. It was also neat to be able to meet all the quasi famous fishtube people and see how they interact outside the frame of their videos.

20190330_105956.jpg.0af8ffac52e8d39b5abfa20953a37d68.jpg

Edited by Aubrey
added picture
  • Like 4

I was going to go this year but I am going to wait for another year when everything is a little more normal. I want the REAL aquashella experiance, not the COVID aquashella experiance.

It also doesn't help that when flying back to Canada I have to quarintine for 2 weeks at a government facility costing me about 2k cad. 

Edited by JamesB

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 1/14/2022 at 10:23 PM, Nickyjax said:

I just got my tickets to  my first ever Aquashella event! I am beyond excited to experience it. Hopefully Things don’t get shut down again because Orlando…I’m coming! 

Congrats! That is something to look forward to. I'd like to go to the Chicago event in October, but can't commit yet. 

• Like 1

On 1/14/2022 at 9:23 PM, Nickyjax said:

I just got my tickets to  my first ever Aquashella event! I am beyond excited to experience it. Hopefully Things don’t get shut down again because Orlando…I’m coming! 

I went to the last dallas event in October it was so fun! 

• 1 month later...

Coming to you live from Aquashella Orlando! The Aquarium CoOp Show on the main stage was a great presentation and a nice change of pace from the typical PowerPoint "fish talk." I got to meet Cory, Zenzo, and lots of other creators. It's hard to get close to the vendor booths, but freshwater seems well-represented. Looking forward to the member meetup later.

• Like 3

On 2/26/2022 at 2:12 PM, clovenpine said:

Coming to you live from Aquashella Orlando! The Aquarium CoOp Show on the main stage was a great presentation and a nice change of pace from the typical PowerPoint "fish talk." I got to meet Cory, Zenzo, and lots of other creators. It's hard to get close to the vendor booths, but freshwater seems well-represented. Looking forward to the member meetup later.

Have you been by the raffle yet? My buddy John is running it, he caught a flight on Friday since his flight Thursday was canceled.  Say hello from Sharon if you find him.  Let’s see if we can kind of freak him out!  😉 😆 🤣 

Edit, he’s average height, fairly young - early 30’s, usually wearing a baseball cap.

Edited by Odd Duck
  • Haha 2