Cory

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/12/2023 at 12:53 PM, Theplatymaster said:

Screenshot_2023-03-12_13-52-49.png.0c3c71611aa7a99c9f23dcd1a2a77dda.png

Is that even possible? Being that far from any houses in a residential neighborhood?

Makes me think of the fireworks laws where I live. They legalized them several years ago, but you're o ly supposed to set them off on private property (not in the street), at least 50 ft from any permanent structure. Basically, everyone is still setting them off illegally, but they buy them here now instead of in the next state over, so we get the taxes for it.

• Like 1

On 3/21/2023 at 8:00 PM, Katherine said:

Is that even possible? Being that far from any houses in a residential neighborhood?

Makes me think of the fireworks laws where I live. They legalized them several years ago, but you're o ly supposed to set them off on private property (not in the street), at least 50 ft from any permanent structure. Basically, everyone is still setting them off illegally, but they buy them here now instead of in the next state over, so we get the taxes for it.

60 feet is something like 18 paces (yay forestry coming in clutch)

On 3/21/2023 at 8:00 PM, Katherine said:

Let’s be honest some laws are meant to be broken. Some laws are just to cover the govts behind 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2023 at 4:25 PM, Guppysnail said:

My fish are like this FB4F349C-4C3C-40C6-B50F-8C87DC8EB711.jpeg.7b1363516ebfbbb82e8fdd99d4614d0c.jpeg

Mine are like a shark at the surface and they can't get the bait....

I will be excited when I have the "community setup" to go ahead and set things up to handle the smaller critters.  I really, really do enjoy rotifers and things like that in the tank. Worms..... NOT QUITE.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...