Aquarium Co Op Stickers

Brian

I got my Co Op order today and no sticker.  The end of an ERA.  You know I really didn’t think much about while getting them.  And then I opened my box and no sticker.  Well all good thing must come to an end I guess.   Lol

On 5/23/2022 at 3:35 PM, Brian said:

I got my Co Op order today and no sticker.  The end of an ERA.  You know I really didn’t think much about while getting them.  And then I opened my box and no sticker.  Well all good thing must come to an end I guess.   Lol

Maybe they are changing into providing us NFT's with the sticker shortage?

On 5/23/2022 at 3:39 PM, Tihshho said:

Maybe they are changing into providing us NFT's with the sticker shortage?

Oh, I thought Cory mentioned in a video that when the supply of stickers was gone they would not be sending them anymore.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 5/23/2022 at 1:44 PM, Brian said:

Oh, I thought Cory mentioned in a video that when the supply of stickers was gone they would not be sending them anymore.  

Correct. He said they had to choose between raising shipping prices or do away with the stickers. Sad, but I understand the business decision.

On 5/24/2022 at 1:58 AM, GoYankees10 said:

So my collection will be rare the. 😉

Well mine became the property of my Grandson…. And he is only 3 1/2, it’s anyone’s guess where they are.     Lol. 

The way I understood it when he mentioned the not sending stickers anymore was that they are still going to carry them, just not send a free one in every order. The way Cory said that once the inventory of stickers got down to a certain threshold they would stop sending. I took that as they don't want to keep a large amount on hand. I did just check the website and they are all still available.

• Thanks 1

On 5/24/2022 at 12:48 PM, KaitieG said:

Not gonna lie, getting the sticker in my order was one of the things I most looked forward to with Coop purchases.  I get the shipping cost issues--rates have gone nuts, but it still makes me kind of sad. 

I know 😭. I get it to but it was always one of those little things that made ordering from ACO special.  I’ll be sad as well. 

Stickers or no stickers, Aquarium Co-op is the first place I look for any items I need for my aquariums. It was nice while it lasted but I'll give up the stickers for a savings on the shipping. I don't mind buying the stickers I want as an add on to the items I need. Thanks to @Cory for helping bring so many great items to us in the aquarium hobby. I'm loving the new heaters!

• Like 1
  • Love 1