oh right i should say hi....

Pinky

Hello all! 
Im Pinky, Ive kept aquariums for 2 decades and recently got back into the hobby after a year hiatus due to moving across country. 
I have kept goldfish, and tropical freshwater fish of all kinds. but my faves are probably the asian species, even if some of the SA fish are really stunning. I accidentlly bred goldfish once and kept one of the fry for over a year, it never thrived because of a mouth deformity, but he was a cutie.

I live in Denver CO, with my husband, two cats, and small parrot, where i make maps to pay the bills. In my spare time I enjoy playing video games, digital art, nature photography, and enjoying a colorado Avs game here and there. 
Its nice to meet you all 😃

_DSC1119.jpg

• Like 5

On 1/15/2022 at 6:50 AM, BuzzDaddy21 said:

Hi Pinky, welcome to a great community.

II have no idea what kind of plants or what kind of fish that is, but the big question is how many tanks??🤪

That is a old pic from around 7 years ago! She was an awesome fish though, I kept my opaline gouramis in a harem and they were so fun to watch. 
Currently I only have two, a 10 gallon im cycling, and a 45 im hoping to have hardscaped by next month, but the lights and flitration is taken care of 😃
I had to sell all 5 of my tanks when i moved across the country a little over a year ago, so it feels good to get back into the hobby after such a long break.

• Like 1

On 1/15/2022 at 5:27 PM, Atitagain said:

Welcome to the forum, can’t wait to see you new set up.

This is my 10 gal so far, minus the bacteria bloom. I may redo the rocks, but i saw the spiderwood and had to build a tank around it lol

spacer.png