Popular States

AJE

5 minutes ago, Goosedub said:

I live In  Chicago. It’s hard to get a sense of the popularity here. There aren’t as many LFSs as I would expect. They also seem to be Cichlids or saltwater heavy. I have one that does a really good job with plants and community fish that I like to go to. That being said I don’t venture to the suburbs much so there may be more out there.

Illinois - 7

I think I'm the lone rep from Indiana. There is one LFS store but their focus is saltwater despite having a respectable freshwater section. Unfortunately it's the only LFS in central Indiana. I do most of my shopping online or at petco. I don't know anyone else who keeps fish. 

33 minutes ago, Ryan F said:

I think I'm the lone rep from Indiana. There is one LFS store but their focus is saltwater despite having a respectable freshwater section. Unfortunately it's the only LFS in central Indiana. I do most of my shopping online or at petco. I don't know anyone else who keeps fish. 

Indiana - 4

37 minutes ago, Ryan F said:

I just moved from Indiana. I know that around the Indianapolis area there are a few fish stores

On 6/11/2021 at 8:05 AM, AJE said:

I just moved from Indiana. I know that around the Indianapolis area there are a few fish stores

I looked again. The reason I hadn't seen them previously was they are biased towards the southside of Indy. A bit out of my, afternoon drive, range.