Funny Fish Photo Captions

Fish Folk

Maybe this has been done here already, but thought it would be enjoyable to invite folks to upload "funny fish photos" and laugh at captions suggested by others. Here's one I snapped tonight... what's your caption??  

Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 11.45.48 PM.png

Edited by Fish Folk
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Fish Folk said:

Maybe this has been done here already, but thought it would be enjoyable to invite folks to upload "funny fish photos" and laugh at captions suggested by others. Here's one I snapped tonight... what's your caption??  

Yu got alot of nerve showing your face around here!

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Fish Folk said:

"If we unionize and get the Nerites on board we can demand more wafers, and if he says no we'll go on strike and he can clean his own tank!"

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, swivvr said:

image.png.11c4eeb92caff82a246e9a5ad049f1ee.png

"So to make things short, my name is Enzo, these two are my associates Barb, and Cory, in the back is my right hand man, consiglieri you might say, his name is Bruno, his grandma was a Piranha. We represent the tank, we're going to make you an offer you can't refuse: we want more wafers, or we'll go on strike and you'll never see your plants again because of algae, capiche?"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2