How long have you been following Aquarium Co-op?

Flynn Naysmith

On 1/19/2022 at 12:30 PM, Zenzo said:

For me, probably around 7 years or so. I think I started watching Aquarium Co-Op videos in 2015. Who knew that 7 years later I would be working for the company?!

Life is what happens while we're busy making plans, right?

I can't remember when I first saw a Cory video. I rarely ever did any screen time, until the pandemic. I would look up a question, find the most recommended answer, and then look for peer-reviewed research to validate or invalidate the information. 🤷‍♂️

I became a member when the members only talks were announced. I know I started subscribing to Irene before she changed her name.😁

• Like 1

I think I actually found the forum before I found the YouTube channel. I was part of a goldfish forum many years ago (in dial up days!) when I was a goldfish keeper. When I decided to try a planted tank in spring of 2021, I went looking for a planted tank forum.

So glad I found it because I'm not as  sciencey as I should be and I needed an approach that was more like gardening is for me--plant this, see what happens, then plant more of it or pull it out and try something else--without expecting me to be very precise or disciplined. This forum includes great friendly helpers from all points along the sciencey continuum 🙂

The old goldfish forum....well, you have to know goldfish people to know what that was like 😉

• Like 3