Any nerms into Magic?

ChefConfit

On 9/5/2021 at 7:40 AM, laritheloud said:

I'm more of a D&D sort of girl. 5e. 🙂 

I prefer original AD&D, but our group is 2nd edition THACO grognards. 

I used to play MtG, starting around when Legends came out, and I stopped ...sometime after Oasis?   It just got to be too much to keep up with.  But I'll still build a deck from friends' cards and play from time to time. 

• Like 2

On 9/5/2021 at 9:33 AM, GameCzar said:

I prefer original AD&D, but our group is 2nd edition THACO grognards. 

I used to play MtG, starting around when Legends came out, and I stopped ...sometime after Oasis?   It just got to be too much to keep up with.  But I'll still build a deck from friends' cards and play from time to time. 

We're running a Curse of Strahd campaign right now! Van Richten's Guide to Ravenloft. Just started. We were in the mood for horror.

• Like 2

On 9/5/2021 at 8:34 AM, laritheloud said:

We're running a Curse of Strahd campaign right now! Van Richten's Guide to Ravenloft. Just started. We were in the mood for horror.

Ravenloft is a really neat setting, I feel like it almost deserves it's own separate game system with even more gothic elements. 

• Like 1

On 9/5/2021 at 4:54 PM, Streetwise said:

I still have all my AD&D books, and Dragon magazines. Does anyone here host online games? It has been so long!

We haven't in a while due to schedule craziness, but we do occasionally play on Roll20.   I'll let you know if anything kicks off again!

• Like 1