Hey fellow nerms,

I want to have a fish photo contest on this forum. 

How its going to work:

-Private Message me a photo of the fish that you want to be entered in the contest. If you are unsure how to do this, click the mail box icon next tot he notifaction bell, and click compose new. 

-I will then create a tournament bracket, and I will post the photos submitted to me on this thread

-You can vote on the better picture by using the heart reaction, or other reactions. The photo with the most votes/ reactions will move on to the next round. If there is a tie breaker needed, I will be the last vote.

-Winner will receive official nerm braging rights

Please private message me the photos no later then Monday11:59pm centeral time. The Contest will start on Tuesday. Each competition will close on noon centeral time the following day  (I will try to post the photos by 1pm Centeral time, no promises). I may hide the posts that have been outdated (I may hide tuesdays competions on wednesday when it closes) 

Edited by James Black
  • Like 4

13 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Where was the tournament bracket posted for this tournament? Never saw anything. 

I posted a bracket before the tournement started. But after the bracket was made i received so many more entries, and wasnt able to create a official bracket.

Perhaps you could have people add their photos on the thread instead of via PM, and people can vote on that person's post making the rep points go to the person being voted for instead of all of them to you. At this rate, you're going to be @Daniel level status in no time. 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Lynze said:

Perhaps you could have people add their photos on the thread instead of via PM, and people can vote on that person's post making the rep points go to the person being voted for instead of all of them to you. At this rate, you're going to be @Daniel level status in no time. 😄

Good idea. 

The reason why I wanted people to give me there photots through pm, was because this way the forums activity isn't flooded with pictures for the contest. This could be hard for those people who need questions answered but no ones see's there questions because of all the photos being sent in a clogging up the forums activity. If that makes sense