Let see YOUR favorite fish, that YOU own.

FrozenFins

2 hours ago, Nana Finopolis said:

Too funny! My grandkids have named my fish so I know what you mean. They named two of mine Slice and Dice. Slice is the angelfish (she does look like a slice, I guess). Dice is the betta. They said because he had spots that looked like the dice they use for their games. He also will "dice" anything that comes close to his mouth. My granddaughter has also named all 20 of my ember tetras and all 10 of my corydoras, lol. She hasn't started on the whiteclouds yet. Maybe because they keep multiplying.

I love this so much!!  😂😂. Slice & Dice are great names!  It's a fun way for the kids to be involved, definitely!

All of our cories have "corey" names...  Cory Booker, Corey Feldman,  Corey Haim, Corey Dillon, Corey Hart, Cory Kluber, etc etc...  I forget them all now... 

The angels are Joel, Dina, Susan, and Melvin.  🤪

So far the tetras are not named, but my kids keep calling them "the teslas" and that's kinda stuck.

• Like 3

On 2/21/2021 at 7:12 AM, Daniel said:

Please tell me there is a Cory McElroy. 🙂

Sadly, no - I didn't know about Cory McElroy when we got them.  😂  But I promise if we add to our little school, we will DEFINITELY name one after Cory.  

I was able to get a shot of my two favorites today. Fish photography is not my forte, but here's a squee moment for me. The Boraras merah is one of the first into the tank, coming over from my previous tank and is very possessive of his turf. The little dude held his ground, though, and is determined to explore. I've seen him far too close to some dominant males today. This could be his last day on earth[ish], but it is going to be a glorious one.

IMG_0233[1].JPG

IMG_0240[1].JPG

• Like 2