It’s NERM Week!!!

Hobbit

FDAC9A13-2532-4B61-A851-225E199C1927.jpeg

NERM Week is officially here!

It’s time to celebrate the second anniversary of our dear C.A.R.E. Forum, which has enhanced the fishkeeping hobby for all of us. @Cory, @Zenzo, @Streetwise, and everyone else who makes this forum possible: thank you from the bottom of our tanks, I mean, hearts! 🥰

To find all the events, search for the tags "nerm week" and "nerm week 2022”, or just keep reading. There’s something here for everyone and all the events are live, so let’s get this party started! 🥳

The Events:

Photo Competitions: 

What Did You Learn This Year?

Re-Written Directions Competition: 

Ultimate Fish Room Design Contest:

Taco Eating Contest:

Whether you've been here for two minutes or a full two years, we hope you'll join us in celebrating this amazing corner of the fishy internet.

Happy Anniversary, C.A.R.E. Forum!

Edited by Hobbit
Links keep breaking, but I think I got it this time!
  • Like 4
  • Love 2

Nerm Week is almost over! Don’t forget to post what you learned this year, vote in the photo competitions, and enter the re-written directions competition, the ultimate fish room design contest, and the taco eating contest! Links are all in the main post above. 😊

• Like 1

On 7/19/2022 at 9:51 AM, Hobbit said:

I believe all the contests are closed at this point, but voting may still be open for the Design Competition and Re-Written Directions.

Thanks. Looks like @nabokovfan87 won design. Re-Written Directions seems to be still in progress (for voting or closure). I like your infusoria directions! I tried & failed at it (with a different method). I think we spoke about it in the past. I didn't swirl or split!

Edited by Chick-In-Of-TheSea
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/11/2022 at 1:39 AM, Hobbit said:

FDAC9A13-2532-4B61-A851-225E199C1927.jpeg

NERM Week is officially here!

It’s time to celebrate the second anniversary of our dear C.A.R.E. Forum, which has enhanced the fishkeeping hobby for all of us. @Cory, @Zenzo, @Streetwise, and everyone else who makes this forum possible: thank you from the bottom of our tanks, I mean, hearts! 🥰

To find all the events, search for the tags "nerm week" and "nerm week 2022”, or just keep reading. There’s something here for everyone and all the events are live, so let’s get this party started! 🥳

The Events:

Photo Competitions: 

What Did You Learn This Year?

Re-Written Directions Competition: 

Ultimate Fish Room Design Contest:

Who won the competition? I wish I can be the part of this competition but I was busy completing my assignments. But now I won't take long time because this time, I have found https://studyclerk.com/buy-term-paper website online through which I can buy term paper easily and complete my assignments on time.
Taco Eating Contest:

Whether you've been here for two minutes or a full two years, we hope you'll join us in celebrating this amazing corner of the fishy internet.

Happy Anniversary, C.A.R.E. Forum!

Who won the competition?

Edited by LillianChandler