Non-Fish Pets

Cinnebuns

• 4 weeks later...

Here’s my boys, both rescues. They were so tiny, a little over a pound each on their first vet visits. Now they’re each a bit over 16 pounds.

IMG_0072.jpeg.3ab5e404e9fa998a29b5defebd7c7f4f.jpeg

Jax is 11, very brave and outgoing. I found him in the parking lot of the store I worked at.

IMG_0359.jpeg.fe1d88ce6842b48f2703faf85eb7e5ef.jpeg

Shad is 10, a feral chased into a friend’s garage by their dog. He’s a big baby at home, but very fearful of non-routine happenings.

IMG_0227.jpeg.bcfeed5475eeea7d5c4b51fac327bc6f.jpeg

I’ve had horses, dogs, birds (parakeet, cockatiel, finches), small critters (mice, hamsters, gerbils), guinea pigs, hermit crabs, turtles, 2 pet rats which for the record I loved a lot. 🤪

• Like 1
  • Love 3

On 10/18/2023 at 2:54 PM, Pokey said:

Here’s my boys, both rescues. They were so tiny, a little over a pound each on their first vet visits. Now they’re each a bit over 16 pounds.

IMG_0072.jpeg.3ab5e404e9fa998a29b5defebd7c7f4f.jpeg

At first glance I thought that I was looking at two of our shop cats.  Ours are feral, and won't make 10# combined.  The white kitten might weigh less than 2 pounds.  Being a kitten, he is rubbing on or rolling in almost everything, so this week he is actually gray.

• Haha 1

On 10/21/2023 at 2:39 PM, Chick-In-Of-TheSea said:

There’s a fly up there.

Flies and birds. Their all time fav 😝

On 10/16/2023 at 11:28 PM, Guppysnail said:

His igloo is so much more comfy rolled in it’s side 🤣

No way a cat uses something specifically bought for them! Lie! 🤣

• Haha 3

On 10/21/2023 at 10:39 AM, Tanked said:

Is there a story behind Ravioli's name?

We were tossing names around and i suggested that, and she had that on her list as well, the breeder had him as asher so his full name became Sir Ravioli Asher Vanderbilt (also just tossed out the Vanderbilt because it sounds classy). And if you met him Ravioli definitely fits him!

• Like 1
  • Love 1