Easy Green Pump

Alec

On 11/5/2021 at 12:12 PM, Alec said:

My easy green pump is not squirting the chemical like it should. The co op has already sent me a replacement pump and I don't want them to have to send another. Have any of you had luck maybe trying to clean it or get it working again?

I’ve never experienced problems with a Co Op Easy Green pump, however, you certainly could remove it from the bottle, hold the stem in a cup full of fresh water, and pump water through until it’s all clear.

• Thanks 1

On 11/5/2021 at 8:03 PM, Patrick_G said:

I had the same issue, I tried flushing it out but it didn’t work. They did give me a new pump and I haven’t had trouble with the new one.

Yeah. They have sent one replacement already and this one is doing the same. I hate to have them send a new one. I'll try cleaning it before I talk to them. If it comes to it I will offer to buy something and they can throw it into the order so they aren't out the shipping. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/15/2021 at 5:42 PM, Dawn T said:

Same issue here. If I use a dropper instead of continuing to fight the pump, how much do I use? A dropperful? A drop? 10 drops? I'm not sure how much equals a squirt from the bottle. Anyone know?

Is there any chance you saved the lid?  If yes, you could use it.  One cap full for 50 gallons.

If you didn't save it, do you have a bottle of Excel, or something similar?  I'm pretty sure a lot of those products use the same lids.

Edited by JettsPapa