New goodies

Jimmy

On 8/24/2021 at 11:41 AM, Jimmy said:

I foresee another sizeable coop order in the next few weeks, don’t tempt me people lol

Oh yeah..... I see your one order....and Raise you 12 ....all in the last 60 days...thats right 12 Orders.😱🤣😈

My wife literally took away my WiFI privledges🙄

My whole fish room has been built with almost every item the Co-Op sells...im trying to get the whole sticker collection...LOL  

I was wondering if there was a way that @Cory could set up a notification or something when new products come out or back in stock.  I ran into a situation where I was looking for a medication that I know they didnt carry a few weeks ago(Fritz Expell-P) but when I was looking all of a sudden they had it. I ordered it on the spot.  

• Haha 2

On 8/24/2021 at 8:09 AM, lefty o said:

arent we all!:classic_ninja:

Nope!

I would love to have a garage with floor drains and water lines, a properly equipped woodworking shop, a forge, and of course, a fish room for lots of little tanks (I do not like large tanks) that is not limited by plumbing or electrical supply. 🙃

• Haha 1

On 8/24/2021 at 1:03 PM, eatyourpeas said:

Nope!

I would love to have a garage with floor drains and water lines, a properly equipped woodworking shop, a forge, and of course, a fish room for lots of little tanks (I do not like large tanks) that is not limited by plumbing or electrical supply. 🙃

Wait I have questions about the forge, is that related to the fishkeeping? because I'm not just imagining your tank full of bettas or something clad in miniature suits of armor or something epic like that.

• Haha 2

On 8/24/2021 at 10:01 AM, ARMYVET said:

Oh yeah..... I see your one order....and Raise you 12 ....all in the last 60 days...thats right 12 Orders.😱🤣😈

My wife literally took away my WiFI privledges🙄

My whole fish room has been built with almost every item the Co-Op sells...im trying to get the whole sticker collection...LOL  

I was wondering if there was a way that @Cory could set up a notification or something when new products come out or back in stock.  I ran into a situation where I was looking for a medication that I know they didnt carry a few weeks ago(Fritz Expell-P) but when I was looking all of a sudden they had it. I ordered it on the spot.  

You know man, when we first started talking and I was pestering you with electrical problems I was willing to pay for an electrician at the time if I couldn’t do it myself. I told my wife it make cost 1-2k or more who knows. Maybe I can afford that second hatchery lol

• Haha 3
  • Love 1

On 8/24/2021 at 10:09 AM, Ragnarok1200 said:

Wait I have questions about the forge, is that related to the fishkeeping? because I'm not just imagining your tank full of bettas or something clad in miniature suits of armor or something epic like that.

I would like to see this scenario play out

• Haha 2

On 8/24/2021 at 10:09 AM, Ragnarok1200 said:

The forge is for the daughter who is into blacksmithing, and I am the knife consumer in the family (and sharpener for that matter). Think more paring leather and fish skins for bookbinding and restoration. Stingray skins are amazing looking! If I could have a suit of armor, it would not be in a tank! 🤣

Fish stores are as dangerous as hardware stores! Yikes!

On 8/24/2021 at 1:03 PM, eatyourpeas said:

Nope!

How much money do you have.....I will build it for you🤣

• Haha 1

On 8/24/2021 at 5:52 AM, Jimmy said:

They work hard. Sounds silly but the can the eggs come in is REALLY good quality LOL. It will be repurposed. I’ve spent a ton on my room build so it was hard to justify a second hatchery right now

That old school can is so cool! 

On 8/24/2021 at 1:10 PM, Jimmy said:

You know man, when we first started talking and I was pestering you with electrical problems I was willing to pay for an electrician at the time if I couldn’t do it myself. I told my wife it make cost 1-2k or more who knows. Maybe I can afford that second hatchery lol

DOOOOO EEEEIIIIITTTTTT!!!😈

On 8/24/2021 at 1:22 PM, eatyourpeas said:

Not enough. That is why it is a wish list! 🤪

You and me both.....I want to buy some land where I cam put one of those huge steel buildings just so I can have all of my hobbies under one roof!  

Its a dream right now but somehow I am going to make it happen!

• Like 1

On 8/24/2021 at 10:24 AM, ARMYVET said:

You and me both.....I want to buy some land where I cam put one of those huge steel buildings just so I can have all of my hobbies under one roof!  

Its a dream right now but somehow I am going to make it happen!

I would like an island with lots of those buildings so each one is dedicated to its own sin. 😜 I prefer lots of roofs!

• Like 1

In this corner is the wood working shop with lathes, in this room is the ammunition reloading stations, and this room is the fish room, and in this corner is the automotive garage.....Oh yeah....I dream big ladies and gents...🤣

oh yeah and in this tiny little corner in the loft.....is my wifes sewing room....geeze why does she have to have so much space🙄

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 8/24/2021 at 10:28 AM, ARMYVET said:

In this corner is the wood working shop with lathes, in this room is the ammunition reloading stations, and this room is the fish room, and in this corner is the automotive garage.....Oh yeah....I dream big ladies and gents...🤣

oh yeah and in this tiny little corner in the loft.....is my wifes sewing room....geeze why does she have to have so much space🙄

You forgot the fly tying station!!! 🙃

• Love 1

On 8/24/2021 at 10:28 AM, ARMYVET said:

I had a nice, big pole building with loft at our last house. I really miss it! 

• Love 2

On 8/24/2021 at 1:32 PM, eatyourpeas said:

You forgot the fly tying station!!! 🙃

I live in South Florida so not a lot of fly fishing here but your right I did forget the fishing room complete with leather furniture fire place and a bar to tell all of the fishing stories.  Thank you for putting me in my place...LOL

• Like 1

On 8/24/2021 at 1:32 PM, Patrick_G said:

I had a nice, big pole building with loft at our last house. I really miss it! 

Yeah thats what I m talking about.   SPACE...need lots and lots of space.  Huge amounts of space.

Yeah my wife too......but SPACE...😁

• Like 1

On 8/24/2021 at 1:38 PM, Patrick_G said:

@ARMYVET, you have a whole new world to explore! 

here’s a random net pic to get you started. FBEA9E65-E4A3-4A6A-9337-0DD0E3F0F13C.jpeg.fa667cec648ed5267e06dbd7f84c86d2.jpeg

01950E6C-E6C2-439B-A769-ADE25761EF11.jpeg

You have no idea how much I would kill to be able to do that but unfortunately I cannot.  I was born with no fluid n my right ear.  SO I have balance issues....well I have tons of issues but the ear is just one of them...LOL  Now I can function normally as I have adapted but boats are instant sea sickness.  Within minutes in fact.  SO My only fishing is from piers or docks and bass fishing along the waters edge.  

• Like 1

On 8/24/2021 at 10:41 AM, ARMYVET said:

You have no idea how much I would kill to be able to do that but unfortunately I cannot.  I was born with no fluid n my right ear.  SO I have balance issues....well I have tons of issues but the ear is just one of them...LOL  Now I can function normally as I have adapted but boats are instant sea sickness.  Within minutes in fact.  SO My only fishing is from piers or docks and bass fishing along the waters edge.  

I knew I should have posted a pic of Snooke fishing under the docks! 

On 8/24/2021 at 8:18 AM, Hobbit said:

The coop is amazing! My local postal service not so much… my coop order literally went in a circle yesterday according to the tracking. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Mine got sent back to the coop a couple weeks ago, *after* it was out for delivery. Had to go to the post office like, "I still live here!"😤

• Confused 2