New goodies

Jimmy

I just received a brine shrimp hatchery from the Coop as well. It is my second as I found that I needed a bit over 24 hours for a good hatch and one wasn't cutting it for my fish. All my fish love the brine shrimp!

On a side note, I ordered from the Coop as well as a fish related item from Amazon. Even from coming across the country, the Coop package arrived before my Prime package by almost 8 hours. It is literally insane how fast the Coop ships products!!

• Like 4

On 8/24/2021 at 5:36 AM, DavidR said:

I just received a brine shrimp hatchery from the Coop as well. It is my second as I found that I needed a bit over 24 hours for a good hatch and one wasn't cutting it for my fish. All my fish love the brine shrimp!

On a side note, I ordered from the Coop as well as a fish related item from Amazon. Even from coming across the country, the Coop package arrived before my Prime package by almost 8 hours. It is literally insane how fast the Coop ships products!!

They work hard. Sounds silly but the can the eggs come in is REALLY good quality LOL. It will be repurposed. I’ve spent a ton on my room build so it was hard to justify a second hatchery right now

• Like 1

On 8/24/2021 at 7:36 AM, DavidR said:

they do get items out the door in a timely manner. usps, well never quite sure if they are going to hold up their end of the deal.

On 8/24/2021 at 6:18 AM, Hobbit said:

The coop is amazing! My local postal service not so much… my coop order literally went in a circle yesterday according to the tracking. 🤦🏼‍♀️

I despise my small town post office. They hold stuff til next day generally it’s infuriating 

• Like 2

On 8/24/2021 at 8:52 AM, Jimmy said:

hard to justify a second hatchery right now

Give it 2 weeks of making brine shrimp if you have babies and I will bet my last dollar youll be buying a second.  I am currently running 2. I hatch 1 teaspoon at a time.   It takes 36 hours for me to get a full hatch.  And I only have half the fish room up and running😱. once the other half gets built🙄 I foresee upping the amount to 1 tablespoon.  Wow Im going to need a lot more eggs...Hey @Cory do you sell eggs by the pallet🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 8/24/2021 at 10:40 AM, ARMYVET said:

Give it 2 weeks of making brine shrimp if you have babies and I will bet my last dollar youll be buying a second.  I am currently running 2. I hatch 1 teaspoon at a time.   It takes 36 hours for me to get a full hatch.  And I only have half the fish room up and running😱. once the other half gets built🙄 I foresee upping the amount to 1 tablespoon.  Wow Im going to need a lot more eggs...Hey @Cory do you sell eggs by the pallet🤣

You are so correct. If I had one available plug outlet I would have a second. Hubby says no way to kitchen and bathroom for 2nd hatchery 😢

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

On 8/24/2021 at 10:45 AM, Guppysnail said:

You are so correct. If I had one available plug outlet I would have a second. Hubby says no way to kitchen and bathroom for 2nd hatchery 😢

You dont need 2 plugs....I am using 2 Aquarium Co-Ops mini air pumps and they both plug into one  adapter(you can plug 2 pumps into 1 adapter) outlet and take almost zero power to run.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 8/24/2021 at 11:07 AM, Guppysnail said:

Hey now I am trying and failing miserably to DOWNSIZE 

Its BBS how much smaller do you want...🤣

On 8/24/2021 at 11:09 AM, lefty o said:

arent we all!:classic_ninja:

NOPE!....Have 18 tanks now and have plans on adding 20 more in the next 30-45 days....😈

• Haha 1
  • Love 1

Sidenote I’ve thoroughly enjoyed it as forum since I’ve joined it. It is super positive and helpful thus far. I feel like it has a really good environment there is a lack of arguing, name-calling, political sentiments, and etc. I knew about it when they first got running but I don’t feel like there’s much promoting, am I wrong? It’s current, active and exceptionally helpful. What a nice community.

• Like 6

On 8/24/2021 at 11:47 AM, Jimmy said:

I knew about it when they first got running but I don’t feel like there’s much promoting, am I wrong?

Cory was plugging the forum every livestream for a while. Maybe they don’t want it to grow too fast? But I agree that I’d love to see more people here!

On 8/24/2021 at 10:45 AM, Guppysnail said:

Hubby says no way to kitchen and bathroom for 2nd hatchery 😢

Hubby also said no to hatchery in the bathroom. 😢

• Sad 2

On 8/24/2021 at 9:51 AM, Hobbit said:

Cory was plugging the forum every livestream for a while. Maybe they don’t want it to grow too fast? But I agree that I’d love to see more people here!

Hubby also said no to hatchery in the bathroom. 😢

Your husband sounds eerily like my wife LOL . That’s how I ended up with a garage fish room. LOL 

• Haha 2
  • Love 1