Hello from Indiana

Atitagain

Hello everyone, 

I’m not new to this forum or forums in general just never been much of a poster, usually just use them as a tool for finding information on different topics. Anxiety issues and time are the general reason why. I have recently been working on the anxiety issues and figured this seems like a good place to start putting myself out there and joining a community that is as passionate about this hobby as I am. Also I have simi-retired and have a lot more time to dedicate to fish keeping.

I have been a member of aquarium coop well over a year now and I’m so grateful for all the help and knowledge I have gained in that time. The coop to me is such a great resource and the inspiration I get helps me keep building my fish room and expanding my willingness to try new projects.

Keeping a journal of my fish room and being active in topics that are interesting to me are my first goals on here. Then asking questions and just hanging out a bit will come as needed. Then maybe one day I could even answer some questions when I feel comfortable enough to do so.

Brian from Indiana 

• Like 2

Thank you all for the welcomes.Really looking forward to becoming more active in this community.

On 8/18/2021 at 11:40 AM, Patrick_G said:

Welcome to the friendliest corner of the internet Brian! It’s a very supportive forum so don’t hesitate to jump right in. I’d love to see some pics of the fishroom! 

Just posted in the pictures, videos and journals section not sure how to link it but I added some overview shots of the fish room.

• Like 1