Hello from Manchester

Emil

Hello everybody,

My name is Emil. I'm originally from Czech Republic. I've been keeping fish since I was a little boy. As a teenager, I used to work in my sisters pet shop and the aquarium section was my favourite. I had a big break from the hobby when I was at uni and after I moved to England.

Got into it again a little over two years ago, Aquarium Co-Op videos have been incredibly helpful during my research. It's only recently that I've become a member, I'm sorry it took me so long... 🙂 Been postponing it forever.

I'm currently running only one 90L (20 gal) fish tank but I'm going to set up a tiny 20L cube in my home office. I'm an android developer and it would be nice to have a companion and something other than the computer screen to look at. Maybe a pea puffer. If I manage to train the little guy how to be sassy, it can help with my work - go to some meetings for me.

Despite not being the most talkative guy, I hope I'll be at least semi-active in the community and find new friends 🙂

PXL_20210515_100050201.jpg.7fbad5166610c7f05c78087fd557707c.jpg^^ most recent photo of my tank

• Like 1
  • Love 3

On 6/8/2021 at 2:03 AM, Emil said:

If I manage to train the little guy how to be sassy, it can help with my work - go to some meetings for me.

This is pure genius. If you can figure out how to teach other people this trick, there will be many more aquariums at offices. 

• Like 1