PSA Pet Supplies Plus is also doing the dollar per gallon sale!

ChefConfit

Also accidentally stumbled upon this earlier today and ordered a 40 Br ($54), and 4x 10 g. Some great deals on other sizes as well (20 and 29 also dpg, I think ~$75 for a 55 g). Runs through Sept 30, and I'm still somewhat in disbelief that I got free (local) delivery on fish tanks. Thought for sure those would be an exception. Fingers crossed for no surprises when these arrive tomorrow.

Edited by Sykes
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Rikostan said:

I paid $63 for my 55 gallon from PSP. I'm too far for delivery, but the 55 fit fine in the back seat of my wife's Malibu... in case anybody else is missing the convenience of having a truck.

Maybe we should start a thread listing what can fit in each type of vehicle "Hey, I fit a 40 breeder in my Ford Fiesta yesterday!" lol jk... kind of.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Kat_Rigel said:

Maybe we should start a thread listing what can fit in each type of vehicle "Hey, I fit a 40 breeder in my Ford Fiesta yesterday!" lol jk... kind of.

HA, good idea! I'll start a spreadsheet.

I've always had a truck or at least a larger SUV as my vehicle, so when I needed to get something, i just went and picked it up. When I retired, we decided we didn't really need a second vehicle since my daughter still lives at home and has her own car.

We live in a pretty rural area, so getting people to deliver can be a pain and/or expensive.

So far I've discovered my wife's little Malibu can hold 4 2x4s at a time and 6 cinder blocks at a time too.

That's all on the interior, nothing tied down on top of the car. 🙂

• Like 1