Local Fish Club NYC

Bruce

Hey guys I've been looking around and I can't seem to find any fish club that meets in manhattan. I see there are fish clubs in queens and brooklyn I would expect there to be a fish club at least in Chinatown.  I wonder why that is or if anyone is aware of maybe a small face book group etc.

• Administrators
27 minutes ago, Socqua said:

That's strange. Definitely the wrong location, wonder where that location data comes from. Hate to tag @Cory, but don't know who else to bug. Olean, NY is nowhere near Manhattan 😞 ..

image.png.455fb8b2d99c62814a103b9b7008feff.png

I have the app developers looking into it. For anyone who reads this, any bug on the website is best submitted via our contact form. Forum bugs can remain on the forum for me to find. Thanks.

Sorry to bother ya, thanks!

fwiw, i did look at the links at the bottom before I pinged you, even the contact us. Couldn't find a simple contact form, just the FAQ, issues with orders, and the forum. Just looked again now and still can't find the contact form 😬.

Edited by Socqua

@Cory

Like @Socqua, I too recently had an issue where I couldn't get a contact link for the website. The only thing I found was if I had an issue with a previous order (asking for an order number, etc.). There wasn't a decent free-form option, and I didn't see an email listed anymore (I assume you all probably took off the site as it was being overwhelmed, which I can't blame you for 🙂).  

Hope you are able to find a fish club in your area! I’m shocked there isn’t at least one in NYC. I don’t think I have a fish club in my area, at least I haven’t found one yet. I’m a little jealous of people who have fish keeping buddies. I’m finding it difficult to find any.

@BruceHave you tried contacting the Greater City Aquarium Society (in Queens) and asking them if they know of one closer to Manhattan?  Even if they tend to overlap a little, they might have more info about one closer to you. 

That said... I wonder how hard it would be to start a local club. 🤔

@MDoc I think creating a local Fish Club would be a pretty cool process. It's actually something I've been considering. Fish keeping is common place all over NYC. With big clubs in Brooklyn and Queens, I think a Manhattan based club would make sense.

• Like 2