@Chick-In-Of-TheSea@Colu Unfortunately the lil fellers didn't make it. 😞 I put the three who still had open sores in a cylcled 10gal qt. Gave them a week to soak in salt @ 1tbsp/gal, nothing. Water change. A week to soak in Maracyn. Nothing; in fact one of them developed cloudy eye. Water change. Decided to just focus on keeping them in clean water and high quality food. After a couple weeks the cloudy eye one was in a terrible way, pineconing and just spinning out. The others weren't looking good at all either. I decided to put them down bc they were clearly suffering.

The other two or three who had less advanced symptoms have made a full recovery and are still in the main display tank. 

So...idk. Kind of a weird experience. 

• Sad 3

1 hour ago, Mahi27 said:

@Chick-In-Of-TheSea@Colu Unfortunately the lil fellers didn't make it. 😞 I put the three who still had open sores in a cylcled 10gal qt. Gave them a week to soak in salt @ 1tbsp/gal, nothing. Water change. A week to soak in Maracyn. Nothing; in fact one of them developed cloudy eye. Water change. Decided to just focus on keeping them in clean water and high quality food. After a couple weeks the cloudy eye one was in a terrible way, pineconing and just spinning out. The others weren't looking good at all either. I decided to put them down bc they were clearly suffering.

The other two or three who had less advanced symptoms have made a full recovery and are still in the main display tank. 

So...idk. Kind of a weird experience. 

Sorry to hear that at least some of them  made a full recovery