Should we do a photo competition?

@Anjum,@PineSong,@AnimalNerd98 ,@Guppysnail,@OutBout

Try tagging as many people (or followers) as you can and ask them to put their best photos up.

I'll invite @Fish Folk, @Mattlikesfish36, @TeeJay@Odd Duck, and @Cory

Hello, I hope you don't mind me tagging you but I'm organising a 🐟 and 🦐 photo competition on here and the winner gets 4 bars of Swiss chocolate, (2nd place 3 bars, etc) winner is the one with the most likes. If there are any equalities then both get a couple of bars.

Have fun!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

On 9/18/2022 at 10:47 AM, TheSwissAquarist said:

@Anjum,@PineSong,@AnimalNerd98 ,@Guppysnail,@OutBout

Try tagging as many people (or followers) as you can and ask them to put their best photos up.

I'll invite @Fish Folk, @Mattlikesfish36, @TeeJay@Odd Duck, and @Cory

Hello, I hope you don't mind me tagging you but I'm organising a 🐟 and 🦐 photo competition on here and the winner gets 4 bars of Swiss chocolate, (2nd place 3 bars, etc) winner is the one with the most likes. If there are any equalities then both get a couple of bars.

Have fun!

@TheSwissAquaristi like this idea! I’ll have to try to get some of my favorites to hold still long enough for a photo 

• Like 1

In response to your questions @Fish Folk

Rules :as stated above 

Procedure: Start a new topic entitled : Best fish photo competition where the first post clearly outline the rules and the prizes. Hopefully people will begin posting as soon as well-followed members start doing so.

Deadline: 1st or 16th of October

Reply if you have any ideas to make the format better or for different date (I have no idea about American public holidays- sorry!).

@TheSwissAquarist where should we post? Are we all doing separate posts? One photo, or multiples?

If you start a new thread, consider stating the standards (e.g. post three photos max, must be your fish / tanks), perhaps if you post, you must vote _once_. Participants can vote one 🏆 for their favorite, and two separate 💙s for separate runner-ups. 3x hearts = 1x trophy. Contest closes on _Oct [date]_.

Just some ideas…

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1