Hello from St. Louis!

Been a Fan of aquarium coop for years, don't know why it took me so long to join the forum. Looking forward to sharing with the community and hopefully meeting some locals to take some of the guppies and plants I can't seem to stop making off my hands! Here are some of my tanks. 

IMG_0152.jpg

IMG_9832.jpg

IMG_8777.jpg

unnamed.jpg

Edited by taihaney
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Welcome I’m new here too aquarium coop is 👍! GirlTalksFish is great too she works with Cory and the fam! Anyways hope your find someone to take some guppies off your hands!! If we lived closer we would take some plants off your hands we can’t seem to find any healthy plants online and locally we have to drive an hr away!

On 7/18/2022 at 4:04 AM, BuzzDaddy21 said:

Yes welcome, very nice-looking aquariums what size are they. Guppies look awesome 😀

2 40 breeders, a 3g and the smoky one is probably around 2 gallons I made it myself.

• 1 month later...
On 7/18/2022 at 2:53 PM, Betta said:

Welcome I’m new here too aquarium coop is 👍! GirlTalksFish is great too she works with Cory and the fam! Anyways hope your find someone to take some guppies off your hands!! If we lived closer we would take some plants off your hands we can’t seem to find any healthy plants online and locally we have to drive an hr away!

Aquarium co-op .com has good selection 

Saint Louis aye I was born in wood river Illinois right across the river from there