Do you guys watch KGTropicals?

I subscribe to their channel- prior to the keepfishkeeping version of their channel I enjoyed their basic care guides. I occasionally watch their top 10s but since they started selling Betta fish (which I no longer keep) and mostly keep/talk about those and Cichlids (which I've never kept) I don't watch as much anymore. 

Yes. I'm very intrigued about their big move with all of their tanks - especially the big ones (100g+, 200g+) with full grown Oscars. Sounds like a nightmare. I hope they film a lot of it, to see how it all went down.

Hopefully it all works out for them.

On 5/9/2022 at 10:09 AM, Jeff said:

Yes. I'm very intrigued about their big move with all of their tanks - especially the big ones (100g+, 200g+) with full grown Oscars. Sounds like a nightmare. I hope they film a lot of it, to see how it all went down.

Hopefully it all works out for them.

Yeah hope there move from Virginia to North Carolina goes well.

On 5/14/2022 at 3:50 AM, Flumpweesel said:

Sometimes listen to their live streams and occasionally wonder if live streaming is good for their marriage.

I do enjoy how enthusiastic they are.

I would find it challenging to work full time with my spouse, let alone livestream. I hope they enjoy their new place, it seems quite nice. LRB moved a little bit ago, too. I guess Cory started a trend!