Quietest filter

Chiclid addict

I have 5 - 07 series fluval canisters in my 12x15 foot fish room (converted spare room.) I can’t hear them. My aqua clear hobs are silent marine land biowheel. Squeaky wheel. 10 coop sponges with nano pumps with ziss never clog air stones  plus 1 on a ziss hatchery. My entire fish room is all but silent except some trickling water. In the care packages thread I did an unboxing video in that room if you want to look you can hardly hear anything in the background I even commented on it in the video. Hope that helps. 

I run twin aqua clear 50's in my 40 gallon breeder (had them laying around) and really the only time I hear them is when the water level is low - and you get the waterfall.  I have a tetra whisper 10 with a sponge and sometimes a little box filter in my 10 gallons and that seems to make more noticeable noise - 

George

I use a pond pump for a few of my UGF, and the only thing anyone hears is the water.

We have one tank with a 'waterfall' that is pleasant to listen to in the living room. 

Tanks in the bedrooms are silent, even at night when everything else is silent.

Bedrooms have UGF or sponge filters, and one has a pond pump that we adjust the waterfall to so that it's also silent. When my spouse wants sound to match the waterfall, they play a recording of the sound from the living room waterfall on a loop.😁