Visiting the co-op! :)

FriendlyLoach

Hey everyone,

I have had 2 dreams so far including last nights where I met Cory. In my dream I was at a petco and Cory was working there, and then when he came over to help me I recognized him. Since I plan to to visit the co-op in the middle of June I was wondering what are the times I am most likely to run into you at the store @Cory? Thank You so so so so much!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

• Administrators

I do show up from time to time. But I try not too as it's very disruptive to the store. Also with covid, the crowd wouldn't be good. But I do maintain, if you see me, say high, we'll chat, take pictures if you'd like etc. I'm just a normal fish nerd, trying to get fish supplies like everyone else when I'm there 😉

• Administrators

I never go in on the weekends. Weekends are very busy as is. You'll likely have to wait in line to get in. Also I am not interacting with the public as I don't have the vaccine yet, and interact with Dean, and have to help take care of the elderly in my family. So I've been pretty much a hermit, and will stay one until I'm vaccinated.

37 minutes ago, Cory said:

I never go in on the weekends. Weekends are very busy as is. You'll likely have to wait in line to get in. Also I am not interacting with the public as I don't have the vaccine yet, and interact with Dean, and have to help take care of the elderly in my family. So I've been pretty much a hermit, and will stay one until I'm vaccinated.

I’m glad you are being careful and hope you get vaccinated soon!

I have appreciated all the content you have made while maskless, as it presents a sense of normalcy in abnormal times, but it has worried me at times. 

• Like 1