Cichlids

Dwarf Victorian Mouthbrooder

Apistogramma Agassizii "Double Red"

Apistogramma Cacatuoides "Orange Flash"

Apistogramma Cacatuoides "Super Red"

Jurupari "Peru" (Wild)

German Blue Ram

Assorted Large Angels (Randys Line)

Assorted Small Discus (Red Turquoise and Snow White)

Corydoras

Bronze Cory

Albino Cory

Leopard Cory

Panda Cory (Tank Raised)

Pygmy Cory (Wild)

False Julii Cory (Tank Rised)

Sterbai Cory

Plecos

L018 Gold Nugget 

Common Colombian Otocinclus

Loaches

Kuhli Loach

Clown Loach

Tetras

Cardinal Tetra

Congo Tetra

Ember Tetra

Glowlight Tetra

Green Neon Tetra (Wild Colombia)

Lemon Tetra

Neon Tetra

Rummy Nose Tetra (Tank Raised)

Silvertip Tetra

Black Spot Hatchetfish

Three Lined Pencilfish (Wild Peru)

Rasboras

Chili Rasbora

Exclamation Point Rasbora

Strawberry Rasbora

Danios and other Minnows

Celestial Pearl Danio

Zebra Danio

White Cloud

Other Cyprinids 

Siamese Algae Eaters (Tank Raised)

Roseline Shark

Panda Garra (Wild)

Gourmais

Sunset Honey Gourami

Livebearers

Assorted Fancy Female Guppies

Assorted Fancy Male Guppies (Cobra Gold, Cobra Green, Flamingo, Gold Panda, Snow White, Blue Variegated, and Red Snakeskin)

Blue Coral Platy

Killifish

Egger's Killi Pair

Oddballs

Zig Zag Eel

Pea Puffers

Photos top to bottom: Clown Loach, Assorted Large Angels, Cherry Shrimp, Snow White Discus, Egger's Killifish, Green Jade Shrimp, Black Spot Hatchetfish, Jurupari, Apistogramma Cacatuoides Super Red.

clownloach.jpg

assortedangels.jpg

cherry.jpg

discus.jpg

eggers.jpg

greenjade.jpg

hatchet.jpg

jurapari.jpg

superred.jpg

Edited by Robert
  • Like 2

agree with @Streetwise always nice to see these lists even though we know we probably won't be getting our hands on them. Its cool to see what you guys have vs what my lfs has. For example in Manitoba (Canada) hatchet fish are rare because the stores cant get their hands on them anymore. I can see that you guys have hatchetfish now and it seems to not be a problem in the USA.

Edited by James Black

@Streetwisethat's a fairly open question there for me. I love Lake Tanganyika stuff so one fish list I always look that section over and see what kind of shell dwellers and tropheus they have in stock. Now in terms of things for the store. I always look right away at the oddball section so puffers, eels, bichirs that's where I get really excited. I have also grown very fond of unique rare livebearers too. So if I see a new kind of molly or swordtail I try to order them. For example of a cool rare sword would be Xiphophorus montezumae, the Montezuma swordtail which I believe I brought in only once so far.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Very nice list! Love all the oddball fish you had there on saturday, too. Actually, love all your fish, they are always so healthy, and happy. And, thanks again for all your help, Robert. The bolivian rams are doing good, and your so right...more is better. The first ram I got(Butch) colored up instantly, when I brought the 3rd one home. Bright red and white strips on the fins even! Awesome fishes!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dmmurray said:

Very nice list! Love all the oddball fish you had there on saturday, too. Actually, love all your fish, they are always so healthy, and happy. And, thanks again for all your help, Robert. The bolivian rams are doing good, and your so right...more is better. The first ram I got(Butch) colored up instantly, when I brought the 3rd one home. Bright red and white strips on the fins even! Awesome fishes!

what mix of male/females do you have? i have a single male currently who is doing very well but depending on his mood does get a bit pale from time to time without any fellow bolvians in the tank to deal with. 🙂

@epond83 we  require face mask and social distancing. We do do temperature checks when you enter the shop though. We also only allow one party per work associate as well. Wait times to get in the shop are typically less during the week than the weekends. Please come prepared with of list of things that you are looking for. Once inside we do ask that you spend no more than 20 minutes inside so we can keep the customer flow smooth.

Do you guys take fish that need to be rehomed? I have an Apistogramma that I recently found out was a second male (sneaker) and I don’t have the tank space for two males.

I’d love to trade it for a female if possible. 

Edited by KyleKVK