Always having to sign in

Jeff

Up until a couple of weeks ago, I've never had issues with not having to sign in here.

Now, every time I come here, I have to sign in. Even if it's checking...going to another site, and coming back in the same day (or hour for that matter).

I even have "remember me" checked every time. 

Thoughts? 

IMG_5485.jpeg

Edited by Jeff

On 6/25/2024 at 10:22 PM, Jeff said:

Where would I find something like that

I have no idea. iPhones and pads can be touchy sometimes, lots of minute checks . They can be really annoying sometimes. But both my iPhone and iPad work fine as well as 2 pc’s. In the current iOS as well. Was just reporting in that the site still works fine. 
honestly, if it was me with that problem, I’d be lost as well. Maybe something accidentally changed under security?

On 6/26/2024 at 5:43 AM, daggaz said:

Yeah sounds like your iPhone isn't accepting cookies for this site, at least. 

Welp, cross this off the checklist. It's not cookies. Thanks for the tip, though. 

IMG_5486.png

• Like 1

I am unable to replicate this issue, it could potentially be browser settings and not device settings, @Jeff are you able to check your browser settings? Or try a different browser on that device?

• Like 1

Are you using the same account to log in every time? For example, if you have 2 accounts, Account1 and Account2, then if you logged into it on Account1, you would have to log in again on Account2. Same if you are using incognito or Guest Mode or anything like that, once you close out of it, you will have to enter your credentials again. I noticed that on the image, you turned on "Private Browsing"...

Most of the time, when you delete Cookies and other Browsing History, it will also sign you out of websites. Check for an option on your device that will clear cookies or data once you leave the page. Not sure if that's a thing, but it's possible.

• Like 1

It's going to be your browser cache. Empty it and it will probably fix it. Any data for the site. Cache, cookies, browsing history for the die. etc

There's some value it doesn't like

Edited by Lonkley
  • Like 4