Aquarium Memes

Cory

On 7/27/2023 at 11:13 AM, Guppysnail said:

Apparently the airline sludge left quite an impression on you 🤣

I've spit on the tile floor before @Guppysnail.  Also one time into a quarantine tote, oops - forgot to turn my head away 😆

In MOST CASES, I get the line started in time for the water to not get in my mouth - but for those time when the line is hard to get started.. well.. yeah.

But the way, my husband gets sick ALL the time, and I never get sick. I haven't been sick in years.

Edited by Chick-In-Of-TheSea
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/27/2023 at 11:15 AM, Chick-In-Of-TheSea said:

I've spit on the tile floor before

I normally don’t have problems getting the water in my mouth anymore. However once upon a time I did. I was going to clean an empty save for hundreds of bladder snails VERY neglected tank. Had trouble getting it started and got a mouthful of nasty gunk because the siphon was dug into the substrate. 
It took quite some doing to get the spot and smell out of the carpet from where I choked and spit the goo. 

• Haha 2

On 7/27/2023 at 11:19 AM, Guppysnail said:

I normally don’t have problems getting the water in my mouth anymore. However once upon a time I did. I was going to clean an empty save for hundreds of bladder snails VERY neglected tank. Had trouble getting it started and got a mouthful of nasty gunk because the siphon was dug into the substrate. 
It took quite some doing to get the spot and smell out of the carpet from where I choked and spit the goo. 

Do you have a great immune system too?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/6/2023 at 9:03 AM, Guppysnail said:

Oh my. I’ve actually had this conversation with hubby many many times. 

Has he figured out that it's actually just going to be another aquarium and nothing is really going away? 😄

I made this argument to get a 40 breeder in order to move everything from this stupid 37 gallon that I'm using for the fry system and combine down a 46 gallon bowfront that I also didn't like.  In my defense those two remained empty until I built the fry system.  And I have no plans to use the bow front.  But it's still hanging out in the basement. 😄

My wife basically lets me do about whatever I want, so I have no complaints really.  And truthfully, it's probably good for me to have at least a little bit of a checks-and-balance system in place.  

• Like 1
  • Love 2

On 12/6/2023 at 10:15 AM, jwcarlson said:

Has he figured out that it's actually just going to be another aquarium and nothing is really going away? 😄

I made this argument to get a 40 breeder in order to move everything from this stupid 37 gallon that I'm using for the fry system and combine down a 46 gallon bowfront that I also didn't like.  In my defense those two remained empty until I built the fry system.  And I have no plans to use the bow front.  But it's still hanging out in the basement. 😄

My wife basically lets me do about whatever I want, so I have no complaints really.  And truthfully, it's probably good for me to have at least a little bit of a checks-and-balance system in place.  

Yes without hubby as my control I would overwhelm myself. My hubby is very supportive and happy with whatever makes me happy.
He just sees the exhaustion when I do overwhelm myself and realizes that’s not me being happy. 
Every 2 tanks that come down to put up the larger always lives in the basement.  They only come back out for temporary projects… every other week 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 3
  • Love 1