Live stream!

Torrey

Who's shrimping around in the Livestream?

@Guppysnail @FlyingFishKeeper @Fish Folk @Patrick_G @Atitagain @dasaltemelosguy @eatyourpeas ya'll help tag more😁

On 5/19/2022 at 8:07 PM, Torrey said:

Who's shrimping around in the Livestream?

@Guppysnail @FlyingFishKeeper @Fish Folk @Patrick_G @Atitagain @dasaltemelosguy @eatyourpeas ya'll help tag more😁

• Like 5

I'm watching and am psyched I got gifted a membership. So pumped you have no idea. Have had sick cats lately so even $5 is rough right now. 

Idk why but this is the first steam I've caught while live. I've watched after. Something more fun about watching during. 

Back when I did hard core raiding in world of warcraft I considered streaming but i would totally get overwhelmed with the chat even with people helping mod. Idk how he does it. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 5/19/2022 at 8:37 PM, Fish Folk said:

I'm watching a little while. Not a member though. 

Did you end up with one of the gifted memberships @Fish Folk?

On 5/19/2022 at 9:09 PM, Patrick_G said:

I had to log off but it's nice seeing forum members hanging out in the chat. Log on to check out Corey’s glow up!

I'm ORD now, it was wonderful chatting in chat!

This was linked in the chat in the Livestream, by Cory:

On 5/19/2022 at 11:20 PM, Torrey said:

Did you end up with one of the gifted memberships @Fish Folk?

I'm ORD now, it was wonderful chatting in chat!

This was linked in the chat in the Livestream, by Cory:

That's exciting, those long-finned CPDs. You'll need several separate lines of these, and years of patience carefully crossing them to lock this in with health. But it's very exciting to see! @WhitecloudDynasty works hard as a breeder with things like this. He'd have good perspective.

@Torrey no gifted membership this time. Happy for others though! If members were allowed to sell fish and plants on the Forum, I'd consider becoming a member. I was a member for a short while, but I unplugged from recurring online subscriptions because stuff is getting expensive. I still cannot believe how much I spent on food and plants today...

• Like 2

On 5/19/2022 at 11:45 PM, Fish Folk said:

That's exciting, those long-finned CPDs. You'll need several separate lines of these, and years of patience carefully crossing them to lock this in with health. But it's very exciting to see! @WhitecloudDynasty works hard as a breeder with things like this. He'd have good perspective.

@Torrey no gifted membership this time. Happy for others though! If members were allowed to sell fish and plants on the Forum, I'd consider becoming a member. I was a member for a short while, but I unplugged from recurring online subscriptions because stuff is getting expensive. I still cannot believe how much I spent on food and plants today...

I'm not surprised, longfin is in every fish gene. I bred a 2 longfin rainbow shiner before also, but they got cull out due to other reason.

Yes she gonna have alot of work ahead of her, Sounds like fun

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 5/20/2022 at 5:17 AM, FlyingFishKeeper said:

Listening to the Coop livestream while playing a video game to wind down from today, definitely a pretty satisfying end

I always listen to it on Spotify when walking my dogs; Aquarium Co-Op has reached heights of ≈ 2100 meters!

Edited by TheSwissAquarist
Added 1 zero too many
  • Like 2