I just saw these beautiful wild guppy for sale

Colu

On 2/14/2022 at 2:39 PM, laritheloud said:

I know a source to get these, and got my endlers from the same source! DM me if you want it!

Am base in the UK seem some for sale in Germany they seem to get all the rare livebearers I might have to relocate 

On 2/14/2022 at 4:37 PM, xXInkedPhoenixX said:

Keep us updated friend! I'd like to see you get them!

I found some feral guppy from Germany that are  really colourful shouldn't really look up fish  as I have limted space I think I can make enough room for a couple of 15 gallon tanks228229828_Screenshot_20211001-1258112.png.b1709c0be5c53fc1e6c74503717f956d.png

• Like 2
  • Love 4

On 2/15/2022 at 1:58 AM, PineSong said:

I saw some of those orange line guppies listed on Aquabid yesterday.

@Colu, those colorful wild type guppies from Germany would have me adding a tank, too. They are gorgeous.

Only problems space at the moment I want some of the wild type guppys and do a blackwater tank with  some licorice gourami as well I will have to see how much space I can get it gets addictive if I had the space I would probably have a hundred tanks 

Edited by Colu
  • Like 1

Saw some wild poecilia wingei campoma  males of this wild population  have a variety of colour forms making me want to start collecting wild guppys  i think I might be able to get a rack three tiers 2 15 gallons tanks  on each  shelf any recommendations  for a suitable rack I like to go over kill with weight handling requirements

Screenshot_20220216-224610~2.png

Screenshot_20220216-224654~2.png

Edited by Colu
Typo
  • Love 1