Hi from East TN!

This is my 29 community with cherry barbs( my favorites), white clouds, a honey gourami, and a bristlenose pleco. I will find some other pics too. This just a recent one. They aren't fancy; I often have some algae, but they're fun and I'm learning as I go. 😅 I have a 5g heterandria formosa tank that I absolutely love.

20211110_172730.jpg

• Like 5

@Copper Ridge Life; Welcome to the forum. I've been through Knoxville lots of times, the only time I've ever stopped was when I was very young, when Rte.11 was a main road through the area, way before I-75 went through. I've got relatives in Blountville and a lot of relatives in Grayson County, VA, and one year I fished for White bass in the Holston River at Rogersville. I haven't been in that area since 1969 so I'm sure a lot has changed, but I did like the area back then. .

• Love 1

On 11/20/2021 at 2:33 PM, Copper Ridge Life said:

We're saying hello from the Knoxville TN area! There are 6 tanks with fish and water in our house at the moment with various plants and fish ranging from 29 to 2.5 gallons. Some are display and others are for quarantine purposes. Much love to the coop and community!

I used to live in East TN myself, Kingsport area.  Life has sense taken me to Seattle and now I get to visit Aquarium Co-op locally, so definitely not complaining!  I do miss East TN though, such a pretty place to live!

• Like 1

On 11/21/2021 at 2:02 AM, Richie said:

I used to live in East TN myself, Kingsport area.  Life has sense taken me to Seattle and now I get to visit Aquarium Co-op locally, so definitely not complaining!  I do miss East TN though, such a pretty place to live!

Small world..., my husband works in the Kingsport area, and we lived in Kitsap County in Washington for about 10 years when my husband was a submariner but that was 12 years ago. We would love to visit the PNW again and see the Coop. I am very blessed to have two great fish stores within a hour or so.

Edited by Copper Ridge Life
I mentioned a local fish store to me. Not sure of how this applies to the rules.
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...