Hello!

FishPlanet

On 10/26/2021 at 9:25 PM, FishPlanet said:

Hi, I just joined. I am a fish lover, with several different kinds of fish, 3 tanks, 2 QT/hospital  tanks, and a pond outside. I have learned a lot about fish but I am still learning every day! I am already loving this forum! FishPlanet

Hello!  Prepare to get more tanks.  We are a group of crazy enablers and you will likely spot about a dozen different fish that you instantly NEED before you’ve been here a week.  Check out the post about Favorite Tetras.  Ive been keeping fish for decades and have learned so much about species that are new to me.

Ask any questions you have.  It’s the friendliest forum I've ever found with collectively hundreds of years of experience.  There will almost always be somebody to answer most any question for you.

• Love 1

On 10/27/2021 at 4:44 PM, FishPlanet said:

Thank you. I have had her about 6 months come November 3rd.

On 10/27/2021 at 4:44 PM, FishPlanet said:

Thank you. I have had her about 6 months come November 3rd.

hi its me fishman. i cant figure out how to start a new topic .  i make a title start the subject but dont see a way to post it theres no submit or send or create. is there a help site in this forum to teach me.

On 10/28/2021 at 5:46 PM, scott the fishman said:

hi its me fishman. i cant figure out how to start a new topic .  i make a title start the subject but dont see a way to post it theres no submit or send or create. is there a help site in this forum to teach me.

At the top right of the page it says "+Create". Then you can click on it and it says topic.