White cloud fry sell

Taco Playz

Hello Ya'll, hope you are having a good day. I have had my white cloud fry for about two months and some of them are already about half a inch. I probably have about 20 along with the parents in a 6 gallon and they are all of mixed ages. I have another spare 10 gallon because recently my really old hermit crabs died. 😥 I also recently set up a 10 gallon for my guppies that were in the outdoor pond. What age should I be looking to sell them to my LFS because they are very low on white clouds at the moment and I could probably sell them for about 2 dollars each which would be good for 20 of them. That would be 40 bucks for a relatively cheap fish and would be some pretty darn good store credit offers. Thanks

• Like 2

On 10/13/2021 at 11:08 AM, Taco Playz said:

Hello Ya'll, hope you are having a good day. I have had my white cloud fry for about two months and some of them are already about half a inch. I probably have about 20 along with the parents in a 6 gallon and they are all of mixed ages. I have another spare 10 gallon because recently my really old hermit crabs died. 😥 I also recently set up a 10 gallon for my guppies that were in the outdoor pond. What age should I be looking to sell them to my LFS because they are very low on white clouds at the moment and I could probably sell them for about 2 dollars each which would be good for 20 of them. That would be 40 bucks for a relatively cheap fish and would be some pretty darn good store credit offers. Thanks

If you’re finished playing with them, I’d definitely sell for that price. You’ll want to agree to terms before bringing them in.

• Like 1

When I sell White Clouds to my local store, I sell them at the 1-1/2" size, bigger than what they normally get from a wholesaler. They can purchase White Clouds for as cheap as $.75 each from their normal vendors, so I'd be surprised if you can sell them to a store for $2 per fish. Perhaps your market is different enough...

• Like 1