Surprise Fry!

Taco Playz

So I have seen some spawning activity from my 2k golden white clouds the past few days. I came home today and checked my tank and THERE THEY WERE little 2k fry swimming around. I have counted about 5 so far but it’s a jungle tank so there is probably a lot more. Any ideas on how to care for these little fellers because I haven’t really bred any other fish intentionally other than guppies and now these guys. I have a group of 5 adults 2k white clouds and Pygmy cories should I be worried on the pygmies eating them. Also what should I feed them? Thanks!

See if you guys can find the little fry in the hornwort. Hint: he is in the left corner.

image.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Congrats!

I don’t think the pygmies will eat them, they’re usually a pretty gentle fish.

There are a few really good white cloud breeding threads on this forum, so see if you can find any. They’ll include info on raising the fry. @WhitecloudDynasty is incredibly knowledgeable on white clouds from what I’ve seen, so maybe check out their profile to see what white cloud threads they’ve participated in, to save some time finding a thread.

Good luck!

On 8/25/2021 at 3:26 PM, Taco Playz said:

So I have seen some spawning activity from my 2k golden white clouds the past few days. I came home today and checked my tank and THERE THEY WERE little 2k fry swimming around. I have counted about 5 so far but it’s a jungle tank so there is probably a lot more. Any ideas on how to care for these little fellers because I haven’t really bred any other fish intentionally other than guppies and now these guys. I have a group of 5 adults 2k white clouds and Pygmy cories should I be worried on the pygmies eating them. Also what should I feed them? Thanks!

See if you guys can find the little fry in the hornwort. Hint: he is in the left corner.

image.jpg

Exciting!