What is your dream fish?

Kat_Rigel

If you had unlimited space, money, and time to maintain, what would your dream fish be? I know Cory would love a Fly River Turtle (and shout out to him for making sure it's done ethically and legally.) Right now, my goals are pretty doable; I would love either a Saddled or Delhezi Bichir and an Oscar. But as I'm in a 3rd floor, 1 bedroom apartment, that's not realistic at the moment.
What about everyone else? (Turtles, frogs, and other aquatic life welcome!)

image.jpeg.56e33371ce561c7199759f4f2a0b8d33.jpeg

23 minutes ago, ADMWNDSR83 said:

I'd love to watch the fish I catch and eat as they behave in a massive aquarium, but again, it's just a dream.

There’s a practical benefit to it though, if all really goes downhill quickly...🍣

My dream fish is dwarf seahorse. Gonna have to be really really good at many escalating levels of difficulty before trying that one. 

Edited by RovingGinger
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

When I had my first tank (20 gal) back in the late 60's I wanted Discus. I even kept a few with very limited success. I have a few tanks now with many different species of fish that I really like but Discus will always be THE FISH for me. Now they have a much bigger tank to swim in.

052E7B54-0AA0-45C5-852F-BFA7B0E0E256_1_201_a.jpeg

• Like 1

My dream is owning crocodilians I am the type of crazy that I will own at least one one day. I am looking at getting a morlets or a broad snouted caiman but these are species that I need the room to keep and so I'll have to wait a while before I can get them. A American alligator is on the list as well but that will probably come when I have the space and someone who doesn't have the space needs to re-home their pet. I own a 3 foot alligator gar named bubbles Right now he is almost 10 years old and in a 800 gallon aquarium. the dream tank for him is a 20 foot wide by 8 feet deep by 50 feet long but that will take time and money so it's something I also have to work towards.

• Like 3