Aquarium Coop Club?

DavidR

Aquarium Co-Op is making a online fish club. They hired @Zenzo to help run it. To join you must be a member of the channel ($5 a month). There will be monthly speakers, you can find the speaker scehdule on their website.

I beleive there will be more perks for members as well. Like possibly a discount on the website.

There will be a online BAP and HAP. 

I would reccemend to watch this live stream as it goes more in depth:

• Like 3

Thank you James. Already a long standing member of the channel, looks like this is an extension of that. I did see part of the video where Zenzo was introduced, sadly fell asleep before it finished though.

• Like 1

On 7/5/2021 at 12:51 AM, tnnlynch said:

It is.  Zenzo's link has the details at the bottom of the page

Thanks!

Was getting confused for a minute, it almost sounded like a completely separate thing from the YouTube channel that just happened to be free for channel members. Easier to have it all in one place though! 

The Breeders Award Program and the Horticulturalist Award Program (I think?). Basically they give you points for breeding and growing different kinds of fish and plants. The purpose is to help us justify to our families why we need even more tanks. 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/5/2021 at 2:33 AM, Hobbit said:

The Breeders Award Program and the Horticulturalist Award Program (I think?). Basically they give you points for breeding and growing different kinds of fish and plants. The purpose is to help us justify to our families why we need even more tanks. 😉

Haha! So far my excuse has been "..but they offered it to me for free I couldn't refuse!" but not sure how much mileage is left in that one. 

So the BAP and HAP will be for club members only? 

I only watched part of today's stream, but thought I heard Cory mention the members would get a discount. Anyone know how much the discount will be? The more I hear about the club perks, the closer I get to joining. I am very tempted just for the corydoras talk!

• Like 1

On 7/5/2021 at 1:08 AM, FreshwaterFacet said:

Is it typical for Rubberlip Plecos to be extremely shy? So much so that you literally never see them? Is there a way I can get him to be more outgoing? I know they are typically fine on their own but does he need a buddy? 

I have one Rubberlip Pleco that’s a couple years old that I never see. I genuinely think I’ve seen him only a handful of him times. I check at night while the lights are off also and never see him. He doesn’t really clean the algae or diatoms around the tank either. Just hangs out in his cave. I’ve forced him out occasionally to check on him and he looks good so I’m not sure if I literally just consistently miss him or he really never leaves! 

Specs: 77 degrees, Silvertip Tetras & Salt & Pepper Corycats, 8.2PH, 0 Ammonia, 0 Nitrite, 5.0 PPM Nitrate 

On 7/4/2021 at 9:29 PM, KentFishFanUK said:

The what now? Sorry, I'm new!

Breeders award program 

• Thanks 1

On 7/4/2021 at 9:25 PM, Hobbit said:

I don’t think the BAP and HAP are confirmed yet. Someone can correct me if I’m wrong.

I am correcting myself! I finally got to the point in the live stream where Cory says they will definitely have a BAP but they’re not sure about the HAP yet.

• Like 1