Picky Eaters

Brenda

Can I please get some advice, I just purchased several different types of the Extreme fish foods. I was so excited to start feeding this better food to my fish! but apparently my fish are not so excited about it. Once I put some in each (4) tank they all seem to come up like they are starving like usual but take a bite and spit it back out, they look like, what the heck is this??? Should I keep trying to offer this to them (like eat it or go hungry) or just give them what they are used to, (like cheap pet store flake/pellets) Just a note that the fish within the 4 tanks are angels/geos/platys/rams/rainbows/blue acai/severum/neons/tetras/rummy nose, and a flowerhorn tank. so just basic fish that should eat it. thank you

• Like 1

On 6/25/2021 at 3:30 PM, Brenda said:

Can I please get some advice, I just purchased several different types of the Extreme fish foods. I was so excited to start feeding this better food to my fish! but apparently my fish are not so excited about it. Once I put some in each (4) tank they all seem to come up like they are starving like usual but take a bite and spit it back out, they look like, what the heck is this??? Should I keep trying to offer this to them (like eat it or go hungry) or just give them what they are used to, (like cheap pet store flake/pellets) Just a note that the fish within the 4 tanks are angels/geos/platys/rams/rainbows/blue acai/severum/neons/tetras/rummy nose, and a flowerhorn tank. so just basic fish that should eat it. thank you

At first, I too found some fish to be picky. Let them go a day and a half with _absolutely no food_. Then try the Xtreme. 

• Like 1

On 6/25/2021 at 2:33 PM, Fish Folk said:

At first, I too found some fish to be picky. Let them go a day and a half with _absolutely no food_. Then try the Xtreme. 

I agree my honey gouramis would spit out the krill flakes at first now they gobble them down