Greetings from Edmonton, Ab.

We planned a short Seattle vacation and scheduled a trip to the OG retail store. WOW was it exciting to see it in person. I can’t believe how the store started, where it sits today and where it’s heading (+sq. Ft). As a 35 year Canadian hobbyist myself along with an 11 year old son now arms deep in tank water, I’m just so stoked seeing quality products tweaked and rethought for the hobby.  Things like coarse foam, bottle baby food feeder, battery backup pump and that ingenious easy flow.  Keep them coming. While the expansion wasn’t yet ready due to things outside of Corey’s control, it gives us another reason to head back 😀.  Also glad to score on those discounted damaged box items. Thanks to the knowledgeable and welcoming Co-op crew.  I’m excited to join and contribute on this forum. 

Cheers!

• Like 3

On 4/3/2024 at 2:49 AM, Jake19 said:

Did they have an updated estimate for the store expansion?

No date was provided. Although it sounds like they are ready and are only waiting on municipal approvals. Things outside of Corey’s control that amount to silly red tape items. I work in a Federal Government environment and know these things can move at glacial speed. I’ve got a wedding to attend in BC in July and am hoping to make the drive south for another visit. 

• Like 1

It's definitely a bucket list place to visit for myself. 

My wife has a work conference in Seattle next year. Hoping that she can go. If that happens, I'm getting to the store someway somehow. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/30/2024 at 7:42 AM, Whitecloud09 said:

Welcome to the forum! Man, I wish I was closer than the other side of America so I could visit 😂

@Tropical Fish Gallery Welcome to the forum!

I’m at the opposite corner of the U.S. (FL), and I want to find a reason to go to Seattle just so I can spend all my money at ACO! 

Edited by FLFishChik
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...