Need help for new tank setup! Thanks

Tan Tran

https://youtu.be/Hu8U8dXWEG8?feature=shared

Hello everyone, greeting from Gilbert, Arizona. I am super new here and I just set up a new aquarium and it been in cycling process 3 days. My concerns are the tiny bubbles in water column (they pop when hit the surface so I think they are air bubble), what can I do to get rid of them to make the appearance better? I am not sure if it is because of the sand (I got the sand from local fish store and it is for fresh water, they are tiny and got a lot of bubble when I put them in the tank) or too much surface agitation. Thank you

Edited: I add a youtube link that I record a video from my tank

Edited by Tan Tran
Change to jpg

Welcome and like everyone else said, if u can repost pics that would be good and the bubbles isn’t really a bad thing, but there is some cases that it can be excess ammonia, I highly doubt that tho. They will go away and if u have a HOB filter it could cause this but pics would help @Tan Tran 

On 2/19/2024 at 10:38 AM, Tan Tran said:

Hello everyone, greeting from Gilbert, Arizona. I am super new here and I just set up a new aquarium and it been in cycling process 3 days. My concerns are the tiny bubbles in water column (they pop when hit the surface so I think they are air bubble), what can I do to get rid of them to make the appearance better? I am not sure if it is because of the sand (I got the sand from local fish store and it is for fresh water, they are tiny and got a lot of bubble when I put them in the tank) or too much surface agitation. Thank you

• Thanks 1

I run bubblers in the winter to help my heaters keep up with some extra flow and yeah you're just going to have more bubbles and things in the water column. If its a real bother for you like it used to be for me, I'd recommend different avenues for circulation like a very small pump with a covering to make it safe for whatever fish you choose. 

• Thanks 1