Gotta complain

Larrimore

I personally think we have to give WAY more credit to our postal service. USPS is pretty much the gold standard over the other "privatized companies"... I wont go into detail about the other two big ones but very rarely do I see crushed boxes from USPS.

I still give some credit to the co op, they get it done right! ☺️

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Andrew Geiger said:

I personally think we have to give WAY more credit to our postal service. USPS is pretty much the gold standard over the other "privatized companies"... I wont go into detail about the other two big ones but very rarely do I see crushed boxes from USPS.

Don't want to start a war here, but your experience is much different than mine. Sure there are a few good employees, but as whole I would not trust the USPS to turn a light switch off without losing the instructions and then forgetting what they were doing first. The only exception lately has been with aquarium plants and fish, I guess they have a soft spot for the hobby. As for the other companies, around here one is terrible, the other is awesome, but when I lived in Florida it was the opposite. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Larrimore said:

Ordered from the Coop on Monday afternoon.  Received my order this morning.  My house is 2837 miles from them.  They didn’t even give me time to get my new aquarium stand built...the nerve.😉

Maybe they need a warning label -

CAUTION: repeated use of time travel technology used to deliver these products is linked to MTS and may be hazardous to your budget.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, classicshooter said:

Don't want to start a war here, but your experience is much different than mine. Sure there are a few good employees, but as whole I would not trust the USPS to turn a light switch off without losing the instructions and then forgetting what they were doing first. The only exception lately has been with aquarium plants and fish, I guess they have a soft spot for the hobby. As for the other companies, around here one is terrible, the other is awesome, but when I lived in Florida it was the opposite. 🤷‍♂️

No war needed, we can have different opinions, doesn't bother me any. I'm speaking from my experience of customers complaints/pictures. Our business shipping out nationwide and receiving a few packages.  We ship out of OK, CO, CA. And definitely still use fedex and ups as its a lot cheaper most of the time. I cant speak for the length of time it, or mistakes in where its going, (havent had too much issue with that) BUT the way carriers treat the boxes seems more tender with usps than any other in the last year or two.

• Like 2

Coop packages are the only ones that somehow don't get lost by usps for me. They lost 35 of my wedding invitations, 5 or 6 $100+ pocket knives, a custom chef knife, my wife's ballot and almost every other eBay purchase I make. I know it's actually the post office in my town that's incompetent though. Ever since they lost a ton of my wedding invitations we drive to the next towns post office to mail anything and have never had mail we send get lost again just mail addressed to us. 

On 11/4/2020 at 2:53 PM, Andrew Geiger said:

I've always had a better time with FedEx, without exception. Even when a lizard delivery got delayed on the eve of a holiday, FedEx stepped up and paid for another service to ensure it was delivered that night rather than delayed, with no additional cost to me or the seller.

USPS is like HAAAAAAAAA your animal died sucks to be you!