Post dog pics HERE!

Theplatymaster

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Our dog Shade was fairly young here.  He is 3 now.  Anyway, our pups have pretty good recall and I was taking them for a ride to pick up the kids.  We have a small yard and he wouldn't come and I couldn't see him.  I was worried he somehow got out of the fence.  Then I heard a muffled whimper from behind the shed.  He had found the empty chicken feeder and wouldn't move like this.

FB_IMG_1696769028589.jpg.2041c31a7398774dcee5dad7e9f3e3e8.jpg

• Haha 2

On 11/13/2023 at 9:38 PM, jwcarlson said:

Our dog Shade was fairly young here.  He is 3 now.  Anyway, our pups have pretty good recall and I was taking them for a ride to pick up the kids.  We have a small yard and he wouldn't come and I couldn't see him.  I was worried he somehow got out of the fence.  Then I heard a muffled whimper from behind the shed.  He had found the empty chicken feeder and wouldn't move like this.

FB_IMG_1696769028589.jpg.2041c31a7398774dcee5dad7e9f3e3e8.jpg

Poor thing!  Such a confusing thing to happen when he was just checking for any leftovers!  🤣 

I often tell my pets, “Everybody makes choices in life!”  It’s useful for my techs, too, or friends and family with the right timing.  😆 😂 🤣 

• Like 1