Co-Op Lights Available!

ScottieB

On 1/5/2023 at 2:53 PM, Paul Rutigliano said:

Yahoo they finally came in.    All but 48’ lol. Just my luck.   Still waiting  was thinking about getting two 24’s but I don’t think I would like the look and it’s twice the price. So what else can one do but wait.    Thx Cory and the coop……Paul🇺🇸👍😢

It just let me check out with a 48" one.

• Administrators
On 1/5/2023 at 12:53 PM, Paul Rutigliano said:

Yahoo they finally came in.    All but 48’ lol. Just my luck.   Still waiting  was thinking about getting two 24’s but I don’t think I would like the look and it’s twice the price. So what else can one do but wait.    Thx Cory and the coop……Paul🇺🇸👍😢

We have a lot of 48" lights available @Paul Rutigliano

I just checked inventory and there are over 600 units available in that size. https://www.aquariumcoop.com/products/aquarium-co-op-easy-plant-led?variant=40242906366021

The box would arrive with the brackets slid in (saves on space, easier to ship). @Tazalanche

On 1/5/2023 at 7:01 PM, KittenFishMom said:

@Zenzo My hero! I was hoping it was 48 inch of light with the brackets slide in! 

I wish the ranges for each size light was on the stores page for the lights. @Tazalanche I think this was what you were asking.

That is correct. Thank you for clarifying for me. I have updated my previous post to hopefully reduce the confusion.

On 1/5/2023 at 7:58 PM, Zenzo said:

With the brackets kept in, it would be 48". The brackets that slide out allow the light to go on the next size up (so this 4' light would fit on a 5' tank).

@Zenzo i have a  black rim 10 gallon and the measurements are 22 inch   will this be the same as you mentioned above  will the 20 inch  expand to  22 inch with the brackets,,  i am hoping the 20 will expand to   22 inch  thank you for any help  hope i made since 

Edited by Bev C

@nabokovfan87 thank you very much for tagging me  to see this  message ,, thanks for looking after me …now I can finally use my Christmas and use my custom lid i made for my 10 gallon  

i appreciate it so much ,,

as soon as I hear on the answer to my dumb question from Zenzo i will order 

my question: if the 20 inch light   if it would expand to 22 inch my tank is 22 inch across   hope they do not sell out  if so i will wait patiently 

• Like 1