Finding Dean's sump pump bucket

Hi folks! 

Setting up my first fish room and starting to plan out drainage. I know I've seen a video/Livestream where Master breeder dean has all his drainage feed into a bucket with a sump pump in it. I've searched for a few hours and can't find it. This is kinda my last hope to find it. Can anyone link me the talk?

This is the perfect solution to my problem in the basement. And you folks are the best! So hope someone remembers where it is.

Ill do my best to post some things but honesty I'm bad at it. But hope you all are enjoying nature daily and thanks in advance!

PXL_20210630_144803997.PORTRAIT-02.jpeg

• Like 1

I searched pretty hard this weekend and couldn't find it. If anyone has any ideas, I've checked tazawa's videos. But not sure if I should go thru Jimmy's channel too. I vividly remember the video but wanted to see which pump he used and how he attached the PVC. Thanks for anyone willing to give me a lead!

PXL_20210929_150957693.MP-01.jpeg

That's my next place to hunt tonight. I feel like it was a recent video too. Last 2 years give or take. Thanks for giving it a good look!

There is some great info in the fish room tour!

Here's some more eye candy for the searchers!

PXL_20201220_223101782-01.jpeg

Edited by Fragilenanotank

On 5/29/2022 at 7:49 PM, Dean’s Fishroom said:

Sorry guys, I have no idea which video it might be. I do know it’s out there somewhere.

All good sir! I linked it above 🙂

On 5/29/2022 at 7:49 PM, Dean’s Fishroom said:

maybe a new series compartmentalizing the various components of a fishroom would be good. Not just mine but other key elements we see in other fish rooms.

I definitely think a lot of the "aquarium ingenuity deserves some highlights. Especially when you have someone explain it, it really helps to make things seem achievable by others.

• Like 1